What information do we collect?
We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you enter information into our form fields. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your requests and needs
- If you request that we contact you
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in a password protected database. All of our servers are 2FA(Two-Factor Authentication) enable. This helps us to bring more security to the data we store and utilize.
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use “cookies” for a variety of purposes. Cookies are small data files that are sent and stored on your computer when you visit certain websites, and are primarily used to track a user’s preferences and use of a website. One important use for cookies is to identify you when you get on our site. This saves you time while on our site as you do not have to log in a password more than once. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may turn them off in your browser, however, this may cause some pages not to function properly.
Cookies are also used to display remarketing advertisements, based upon the user’s previous visits to https://www.webnixon.com/, across the internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We do not release personal information except under the limited circumstances below, all of which are specifically described in Terms of Service or Use Agreements, or in the rules of a sweepstake or other promotions:
- You expressly give us permission to do so
- To process a request (such as a mailing address with shipping companies)
- When required to do so by law
- To protect the rights or property of Webnixon Creative Studios, its affiliates or partners
- As set out within regulatory guidelines of the Canadian Anti-Spam Regulations (CASL) & Personal Information & Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA).
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.